Your personal information will only be collected when you submit a form through the highdesertliving.net website. This personal information includes, but is not limited to, your name, your address, and your telephone number. The online forms are protected by reCAPTCHA. Additional Privacy Policies and Terms of Service related to the use of the forms protected by reCAPTCHA can be found here: policies.google.com/terms?hl=en and here: policies.google.com/terms?hl=en respectively.
highdesertliving.net follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and these files are a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
The highdesertliving.net website may use “cookies” and similar technologies (collectively, “cookies”). Cookies are small text files that this website sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes and this information is stored in a file on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies make web surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use these to improve your next visit to our Website.
- One of the purposes of cookies is to simplify the use of the website. A cookie may save a user’s login details for example, so that the user does not need to login every time.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” or “temporary” (or “session”) cookies. A persistent cookie retains user preferences for a website allowing those preferences to be used in future browsing sessions and remains valid until its set expiration date (unless deleted by the user before the expiration date). A temporary cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies are also used for statistical or marketing purposes, to determine how the website is used. These cookies are provided by us or by third parties, if any (e.g., advertising partners). While we do not control or have access to the advertiser cookies, we do permit them to be used on this website to facilitate tailored advertising and monitor patterns of buying specific goods or interest in - for example, holidays or hobbies. These cookies run advertisements tailored to the user based on his online buying habits.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that highdesertliving.net has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
highdesertliving.net does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Where we send your data
Data collected on our website may be:
● stored in a web-based database for our company/organizational usage
● emailed to our staff
● stored locally on our computers
● emailed back to the address entered in the form showing you what you filled out
You may opt out of using our website. Alternative methods of obtaining information from and communicating with us include writing, e-mailing, or calling our office directly.
High Desert Residential Owners Association
10555 Montgomery Boulevard N.E., Building 1, Suite 100
Albuquerque, NM 87111
Phone: (505) 314-5862