High Desert Street Rules contain parking and traffic regulations in all gated villages. These include regulations as to the number of vehicles that may be parked in the streets within the gated villages and in each driveway within. Common parking infractions include but are not limited to the following:
• Recreational vehicles, boats, and trailers except for loading and unloading
• Blocking of pedestrian walkways
• Long term parking/ abandoned vehicles
• Parking of unlicensed or inoperative vehicles
• Parking on gravel or landscaped areas
• Blocking driveways
• Parking in the wrong direction of road
In addition to the regular parking and street rules for High Desert, the following is prohibited in Trillium:
• Overnight parking on streets without a parking permit issued by the association’s management company (HOAMCO). Temporary parking permits are not to exceed seven days and must be visible on the front window of the vehicle.
• Parking of recreational vehicles, boats and trailers on streets or in a driveway except for loading and unloading are not to exceed 48 hours per event without a temporary parking permit. (Parking permits must be visible on the front window of the vehicle, boat or trailer.)
With regard to enforcement, the new Trillium Street Rules now permit G4S security patrol to issue parking violations while on patrol within the Village. Violators will be susceptible to an immediate fine. The Trillium Street Rules are posted on the entrance gate.
Temporary parking permits can be requested from High Desert’s Community Association Manager at (505) 314-5862 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours M-F, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. The parking permit will be sent to homeowners by email.
To see the amendment pertaining to parking rules and regulations in High Desert's gated villages:
Parking Rules & Regulations for Gated Villages